Monday, September 20, 2010

NUCLEAR NEWSFLASH!!!!

Oh bummer! Just got back from class and was just about to post something just like i promised in my previous post....but.... i just cant open certain files that I need to refer to... Any how, as a compensation; how about me leaving you addicts with the latest news on the nuclear world.....I was "googling" around the web and I came across this:
Hong Kong to replace coal with nuclear? 
Whoo....Hong Kong is climbing up the ladder? Malaysia......found your ladder yet??

3 comments:

  1. yeah..when are we ready for the big change?

    most of us are still skeptical about nuclear. I am too.

    Will wait for thursday (the day that you will try to convince us that nuclear is safe, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job guys, I am impressed. All the best.

    - syukri -

    ReplyDelete
  3. malaysia are still blind folded :)

    ReplyDelete