Sunday, September 19, 2010

ATTENTION! NUCLEAR ADDICTS!

From today onwards, i will try to bring my blog to a new direction. Updates will be done daily and i will cover different topics regarding nuclear. So, what should I brag about today? Here's the plan!
  • Monday- I will share with you addicts what I have gained in my lecture class today.. Since the lecture is at 6pm, posts and updates will be done thereafter.
  • Tuesday-Again, the same thing as Monday as I will be attending another lecture on this day. Yup, 6pm onwards.
  • Wednesday- General topics regarding nuclear. Mainly facts that you might not know or do know(if you are one of the 150 nuclear aristocrates in Malaysia); about nuclear.
  • Thursday- This will be the "Nuclear for Malaysia" drive day! I will try my very best to convince my readers on why shoud we go "NUCLEAR".
  • Friday- I will summarize what I have wrote from Monday till Thursday. I might even post videos and share with you some infos of my visit to Nuclear Malaysia
So, for those who follow......stay tuned!!!!

3 comments: